Help: How CSC Works
The website is split into 3 main components:
- Your Notebook:
You can access this by clicking on the "Notebook" link. This area works as a virtual "Notebook" of sorts.
When you add players to your notebook, you can rank them, and write notes about them here.
This is the basis for what your cheat sheet will ultimately look like.
- Create Report (Your Cheatsheets):
Once your notebook is all set, you can print out a variety of cheatsheets by clicking on the "Create Report" link.
There are various formats, and export types available.
Connect with the entire community by interacting in the Community Forums..
This is a great way to better your knowledge, get insightful advice, or just have fun talking trash.
We will spend the rest of this tutorial introducing you to all of the steps of using CSC.
- Introduction » How CSC Works
- Step 1 » Add Players to your Notebook
- Step 2 » Editing your Notebook
- Step 3 » Creating Cheatsheets and other Draft Reports
- Step 4 » Interacting with the Community